Skip to main content

Is your fridge a garden or a morgue?

Pokey and I love to grocery shop. It's what we do lol. I really love that he is cool w the fact that I'm not eating meat and don't care for it in the house. I feel it take up space and why do that when I can put veggies in its place! 
First shelf: almond milk, black berries, cilantro, cherries, yogurt (his) apple sauce that my momma brought over for Angie's kids. I need to give that to her. And BEER!!! Bobby gave it to Pokey 

Second shelf: Salad stuff. Spinach, spring mix, feta cheese, avocado and tomatoes 

Third shelf: Green grapes, mushrooms and corn. HEB 5 for $1 

Fourth shelf: Eggplant (Pokey's) red grapes, watermelon and cauliflower. Pickled jalapeño. Pokeys choice. Not mine "/  

Vegetable drawer: Bell pepper, tomato, broccoli, cucumbers, poblano pepper and small red orange and yellow peppers 

Counter: FRUIT!!! Bananas, pineapples, apples, pear, lemon and limes. 

I LOVE COLOR!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avocado.

If I cut an avocado will you eat the other half? Pokey What are you...brand new? Me I'm in LOVE w avocado. For dinner I had left over veggies from Monday I stuffed them in my avocado w red pepper hummus. Dinner was great.  We need to go grocery shopping. We only had 3 slices of bread. I asked Pokey if I could use all 3. He was like sure go ahead. So I did!!!  Yup. That's a club lol. Hummus, tomato, avocado,spinach, bread then I repeated it all over again.  Isn't that beautiful!  I love it.  I didn't plan on eating sweet potato tots. It just happened lol. Lunch was amazing. 

Sweet Potato Curry Hash

Simple meal for a Sunday night  3 small sweet potatoes  1 small onion  1 container of mushrooms 1 bell pepper 1tbs of red pepper flakes  1/2c veggie broth Cut everything cup. Throw in a pan. I use a nonstick pan so I don't have to use oil :) brown the onion and bell peppers first then throw in the rest of the veggies. Sauté everything with the curry power. Add the veggie broth then simmer till the sweet potato is tender. Enjoy!! 

Meatless Mondays: roast everythang

Throwing something in the oven is a no brainer to me. It's easy and so good. For lunch I roasted Brussels sprouts.  Dinner was great too. Roasted broccoli, corn and zucchini.