Skip to main content

Ramirez Yin Wedding

This had to be the most beautiful, whimsical, romantic wedding I've been to. Maybe because she is our "baby" sister that if feels so special but it was beautiful. 

The church was so busy that we didn't have a room to dress Rebecca. We used a back restroom lol. Notice the flowers? A lot more where that came from. 


Pokey and I were the Padrinos for the lasso. A lasso is two rosaries combined as one. When you place it on the couple you are surrounding them in prayer. I love it. Very special. 


The wedding was beautiful. My cousin Kat say next to me and cried from the start which ofcourse caused me to cry too. Everything was so beautiful. The ceremony. The readings. Everything. 


Rebecca just had Rachel as her wedding party. She was the matron of honor. All of us are her special girls. Sisters, in law and cousins. 


With the siblings and the best man 


Have I mentioned lately how much I love this man? Sigh...I do. 


Angie...she wears pregnancy well. She have birth to her 6th child Tuesday (3/25/14) after the wedding. 


The reception was at Avant Garden. I wish I got a better picture of the scenery. It was so pretty. 


You know how we roll...Mariachis! 


The center pieces were so simple. Beautiful. There thing is to travel and music so this fit them perfectly. 


I did my sisters nails for the wedding. Aren't they cute! Lol 


Our family. My brother is the only one who carries the Ramirez name. All of us girls are married now. All the kids belong to my sister Angie and brother in law John. Aren't they so young looking! I love it. 


We have now gained more family members. 


Cupcake tower w a little cake on top. Everything taste so good. My sister in laws sister has a bakery and made the sweets. So delish. 


Look at my Jacoby. I'm his favorite Tia. 


Pokey with Lukas. 


They are so funny. 


Rebecca and Bernard met thru our cousins band. Bernard was the only non family member lol. The Astra Heights played and Becca jumped on staged. It was fun. Lots of dancing this night. 


We all stayed at the Magnolia Hotel and I forced myself up to get breakfast with everyone. It was fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avocado.

If I cut an avocado will you eat the other half? Pokey What are you...brand new? Me I'm in LOVE w avocado. For dinner I had left over veggies from Monday I stuffed them in my avocado w red pepper hummus. Dinner was great.  We need to go grocery shopping. We only had 3 slices of bread. I asked Pokey if I could use all 3. He was like sure go ahead. So I did!!!  Yup. That's a club lol. Hummus, tomato, avocado,spinach, bread then I repeated it all over again.  Isn't that beautiful!  I love it.  I didn't plan on eating sweet potato tots. It just happened lol. Lunch was amazing. 

Sweet Potato Curry Hash

Simple meal for a Sunday night  3 small sweet potatoes  1 small onion  1 container of mushrooms 1 bell pepper 1tbs of red pepper flakes  1/2c veggie broth Cut everything cup. Throw in a pan. I use a nonstick pan so I don't have to use oil :) brown the onion and bell peppers first then throw in the rest of the veggies. Sauté everything with the curry power. Add the veggie broth then simmer till the sweet potato is tender. Enjoy!! 

Berry Smoothie

I haven't been eating "dinner" it's more like smoothies. I'm lazy and tired at the moment and the easiest thing for me to do is make a smoothie. No judging.  His and Hers Smoothie: blackberry, strawberry, blueberry and chia seeds w almond milk. All the berries were frozen. I didn't measure. I just eyeballed it. I made enough for 2 16oz glass jars.