Skip to main content

30 Day Vegan Challenge: Day 26

Man! Yesterday was a super busy day. I worked till 2:30 Sunday and came home to Pokey STILL trying to fix my break. :( the lug nut is stripped 
You see that?! Bitch! Then my Momma's car just stopped running on Rachel Saturday night. They were close to my aunts house so they had it towed. So when I got home from work Pokey wanted to go help the guys out because we sold the car to my Momma. Anyways we were out there till 11pm! Still not working. He said leave it to the professionals. They tried everything they could. 
I love my man. He is really the best and he has a great heart. I know he's tired. My truck still on the back burner. He's going to fix it today. Today (Monday) we were going to Texas City. He wanted to go fishing and I just wanted to be w him. Rebecca was going to go but nope. That's not happening. Ill make the best of today. It will be good. Ok now about the food I ate 

Water. I drank so much while at work. The apple w lemon and mint was delish. I like how Sully makes it. She layers it w fruit ice fruit. It looks pretty. 
I are a quick lunch w Roxy. I ha fruit. So delish 
So we ended up at HEB. Rachel bought all the guys beer and chips and guac for working on the car. Rebecca boughtsandwiches and  guac and  I bought carrots hummus and kale salad. I seriously busy out the carrots in the truck. I was hungry. 
At my Aunts house I made a plate. I was stressed about the cars but food made me better. I'm stressing because I feel like it so much in Pokeys plate to do. I know he gots this but still. It's hot outside. I'm not a fan of the sun. 
Our night ended at Walmart looking for a part. I didn't get into bed till close to 2am. I woke up at 7 and I forced myself to go back to sleep lol. I'm up now. Rebecca is coming over. Today will be a great day!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avocado.

If I cut an avocado will you eat the other half? Pokey What are you...brand new? Me I'm in LOVE w avocado. For dinner I had left over veggies from Monday I stuffed them in my avocado w red pepper hummus. Dinner was great.  We need to go grocery shopping. We only had 3 slices of bread. I asked Pokey if I could use all 3. He was like sure go ahead. So I did!!!  Yup. That's a club lol. Hummus, tomato, avocado,spinach, bread then I repeated it all over again.  Isn't that beautiful!  I love it.  I didn't plan on eating sweet potato tots. It just happened lol. Lunch was amazing. 

Sweet Potato Curry Hash

Simple meal for a Sunday night  3 small sweet potatoes  1 small onion  1 container of mushrooms 1 bell pepper 1tbs of red pepper flakes  1/2c veggie broth Cut everything cup. Throw in a pan. I use a nonstick pan so I don't have to use oil :) brown the onion and bell peppers first then throw in the rest of the veggies. Sauté everything with the curry power. Add the veggie broth then simmer till the sweet potato is tender. Enjoy!! 

Berry Smoothie

I haven't been eating "dinner" it's more like smoothies. I'm lazy and tired at the moment and the easiest thing for me to do is make a smoothie. No judging.  His and Hers Smoothie: blackberry, strawberry, blueberry and chia seeds w almond milk. All the berries were frozen. I didn't measure. I just eyeballed it. I made enough for 2 16oz glass jars.