Skip to main content

hello again

It's been some time. This past weekend we celebrated my 39th birthday. We went to Boondocks and danced the whole night. It's was 90's dance party. We kicked it!  I may have drank too much but you only turn 39 once. Sunday the 13th was my actual birthday. Midnight I danced into 39. Sunday we celebrated my bday at my parents house. 

A sweaty mess. 


We smoked some pizza on the pit. I didn't take pics of that but I will post some pics of pizza later. My sister Angie made me a vegan carrot cake. It was the best most deliciously dense cake. I didn't take pics because I Snapchated everything. Lol. Starting today I'm going to post my food. Keep in mind I don't really measure anything. I'm a self taught cook. I eyeball everything  

Regina. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avocado.

If I cut an avocado will you eat the other half? Pokey What are you...brand new? Me I'm in LOVE w avocado. For dinner I had left over veggies from Monday I stuffed them in my avocado w red pepper hummus. Dinner was great.  We need to go grocery shopping. We only had 3 slices of bread. I asked Pokey if I could use all 3. He was like sure go ahead. So I did!!!  Yup. That's a club lol. Hummus, tomato, avocado,spinach, bread then I repeated it all over again.  Isn't that beautiful!  I love it.  I didn't plan on eating sweet potato tots. It just happened lol. Lunch was amazing. 

Meatless Mondays: roast everythang

Throwing something in the oven is a no brainer to me. It's easy and so good. For lunch I roasted Brussels sprouts.  Dinner was great too. Roasted broccoli, corn and zucchini. 

Sweet Potato Curry Hash

Simple meal for a Sunday night  3 small sweet potatoes  1 small onion  1 container of mushrooms 1 bell pepper 1tbs of red pepper flakes  1/2c veggie broth Cut everything cup. Throw in a pan. I use a nonstick pan so I don't have to use oil :) brown the onion and bell peppers first then throw in the rest of the veggies. Sauté everything with the curry power. Add the veggie broth then simmer till the sweet potato is tender. Enjoy!!