Skip to main content

Meatless Monday a day late

I started my day watching my nieces and nephews. Jacoby was fighting sleep bad! I won!! 
Yesterday was cool. My sister in law Clarissa was on vacation and my cousin Bejan was on vacation. Everyone came over. Party at my house! What do you do when people come over? You eat! I made a veggie hash of sweet potatoes, poblano, onion, corn, squash and zucchini. Clarissa made some bomb ass fire roasted salsa. Everything was good. Do you see the avocados....nom nom noms 
So what do Mexicans do...make tacos...I had two tacos and by the time I remembered to take a pic I just served myself some more veggies.
Dinner was cool. Bejan and Lili brought salmon and sausage and Pokey and Bejan grilled it along w some veggies. 
Clearly you know what I ate lol 
Dinner was great. We haven't grilled in a while. Makes me smile. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go us!!!

Pokey Rachel and I just did this! 

Open Faced Sandwich

This has been a busy good week.  Today was a good day a work. Came home. Went grocery shipping. Rode bikes w the kiddos. Yard work w Pokey. Busy day.  Dinner I had to keep it raw and simple. I toasted some wheat bread then spread hummus all over lol. One side I used half and avocado w old bay seasoning the other side I used spinach and a tomato. This hit the spot! Idk if I was craving strawberries but these were THE best strawberries I've had in a while. The grapes were fresh too. Dinner was great. Pokey is making himself salmon. We totally made our own dinners lol. 

But let's talk about my bruises though...

We've been riding. It's fun. It reminds me of my childhood. I'm getting scars and bruises! What's up w that?! Lol  This was Pokey and I yesterday. We did 10miles (yay) but...I also did this... This lovely thang was caused by my leg being pinned between my bike and a wooden peg. Don't ask :(  Where I'm pointing that's a scar that's healing from when I flipped over Sonners bike. Knee cap and right under was when Mimi clipped me w her bike and hit my front wheel and I fell on my knee. Not fun. The left scratch is from the wooden peg. Sexy right?  My ankle was from the fall off Sonner's bike and by the leaf on my foot those are ant bites. How the hell ants got in my vibrams...I have no idea.  My forearm. It's healing nicely. Lol. I secretly love my battle scars. Means I'm active. ;)  Today Rachel, Mimi and Sonner rode w me. Pokey sat out. We don't have enough bikes :(