Skip to main content

tofu scramble

I've been wanting a tofu scramble for like a week. There are many ways to make a scramble. I try to keep it simple. My cousin Moorsey is trying to make more vegan choices. I sent him this today.

Pokey made him some tofu earlier and he had some left over. 


I chopped a whole onion and minced garlic and sautéed it. 

I crumbled the tofu w a wooden spoon. You can crumble it as big or little as you want. I try to keep it medium lol



I couldn't find turmeric in the cabinet so I used chicken fajita seasoning. It's a spice mix. Sprinkle what you like. 

I used a little oil to sauté the onions and garlic. The tofu will stick to the pan a little. Just use veggie broth to make  it come off the pan. 
I



A handful of spinach and it simmered down into this. 


Spinach tortilla wrap to make a burrito. Delish. I usually use the left overs for lunch if he doesn't finish them. 

With scrambles you can use any veggies you want. Any seasoning you want. It's the easiest thing to make in a pinch. If you want eggs but don't want to eat them this is the perfect dish to make. 

Regina 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go us!!!

Pokey Rachel and I just did this! 

Open Faced Sandwich

This has been a busy good week.  Today was a good day a work. Came home. Went grocery shipping. Rode bikes w the kiddos. Yard work w Pokey. Busy day.  Dinner I had to keep it raw and simple. I toasted some wheat bread then spread hummus all over lol. One side I used half and avocado w old bay seasoning the other side I used spinach and a tomato. This hit the spot! Idk if I was craving strawberries but these were THE best strawberries I've had in a while. The grapes were fresh too. Dinner was great. Pokey is making himself salmon. We totally made our own dinners lol. 

But let's talk about my bruises though...

We've been riding. It's fun. It reminds me of my childhood. I'm getting scars and bruises! What's up w that?! Lol  This was Pokey and I yesterday. We did 10miles (yay) but...I also did this... This lovely thang was caused by my leg being pinned between my bike and a wooden peg. Don't ask :(  Where I'm pointing that's a scar that's healing from when I flipped over Sonners bike. Knee cap and right under was when Mimi clipped me w her bike and hit my front wheel and I fell on my knee. Not fun. The left scratch is from the wooden peg. Sexy right?  My ankle was from the fall off Sonner's bike and by the leaf on my foot those are ant bites. How the hell ants got in my vibrams...I have no idea.  My forearm. It's healing nicely. Lol. I secretly love my battle scars. Means I'm active. ;)  Today Rachel, Mimi and Sonner rode w me. Pokey sat out. We don't have enough bikes :(