Skip to main content

2021

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

 It's been a while. I just went back and looked...2017. Long time. I've been thinking about this a lot for the past few days. I feel I gave up on posting because I didn't want to hold myself accountable for my eating habits. I slipped. I haven't been vegan mostly in a LONG time. I went plant-based because it was healthier for me. For me, I thought it was important to document and hold myself accountable. I believe that is why I stopped posting, I wanted to be relaxed and not think about what I was eating. 

Well, it's 2021 and I'm 42 years old. I'm not getting any younger. Covid happened and I'm thankful I survived and wasn't sick how some people became. My intention for this year is to be mindful of myself and my body. I only have one body and I need to take care of it. 

Current picture of Pokey and I. 


Y'all, I love this man so much. We have been through it! I'm glad to have him by my side. I love him the moon and back, the air that I breathe, and all that other cheesy stuff. April 2021 make 15 years married. 

CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go us!!!

Pokey Rachel and I just did this! 

Open Faced Sandwich

This has been a busy good week.  Today was a good day a work. Came home. Went grocery shipping. Rode bikes w the kiddos. Yard work w Pokey. Busy day.  Dinner I had to keep it raw and simple. I toasted some wheat bread then spread hummus all over lol. One side I used half and avocado w old bay seasoning the other side I used spinach and a tomato. This hit the spot! Idk if I was craving strawberries but these were THE best strawberries I've had in a while. The grapes were fresh too. Dinner was great. Pokey is making himself salmon. We totally made our own dinners lol. 

But let's talk about my bruises though...

We've been riding. It's fun. It reminds me of my childhood. I'm getting scars and bruises! What's up w that?! Lol  This was Pokey and I yesterday. We did 10miles (yay) but...I also did this... This lovely thang was caused by my leg being pinned between my bike and a wooden peg. Don't ask :(  Where I'm pointing that's a scar that's healing from when I flipped over Sonners bike. Knee cap and right under was when Mimi clipped me w her bike and hit my front wheel and I fell on my knee. Not fun. The left scratch is from the wooden peg. Sexy right?  My ankle was from the fall off Sonner's bike and by the leaf on my foot those are ant bites. How the hell ants got in my vibrams...I have no idea.  My forearm. It's healing nicely. Lol. I secretly love my battle scars. Means I'm active. ;)  Today Rachel, Mimi and Sonner rode w me. Pokey sat out. We don't have enough bikes :(