Skip to main content

Running for weight loss

This app has helped me learn to run. It's also helpful to lose weight. Win win in my eyes lol. I'm on week 3 day 2. I'm doing this tonight. 

Definitely doing this outside it's harder but I notice I go further mileage wise then I do on a treadmill. Inside it's more controlled. To run outside is so different. It feels good. Hurts. Buts feels great. 

Friday I went outside to run and it was awesome! The weather had been ugly so I haven't been able to run outside. Either way I get a good sweat. 

Last weekend Myrian ran with me. She is trying out for cheerleader and she is building her endurance up w me. 

I sweat inside too so it's ok. I just like to see my mileage up. 


I need new running shoes. I need to go to Lukes locker but they close so "early" (7pm) I'm still in school and I want to finish. I don't have the time to go. I'm in school till 7pm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go us!!!

Pokey Rachel and I just did this! 

Open Faced Sandwich

This has been a busy good week.  Today was a good day a work. Came home. Went grocery shipping. Rode bikes w the kiddos. Yard work w Pokey. Busy day.  Dinner I had to keep it raw and simple. I toasted some wheat bread then spread hummus all over lol. One side I used half and avocado w old bay seasoning the other side I used spinach and a tomato. This hit the spot! Idk if I was craving strawberries but these were THE best strawberries I've had in a while. The grapes were fresh too. Dinner was great. Pokey is making himself salmon. We totally made our own dinners lol. 

But let's talk about my bruises though...

We've been riding. It's fun. It reminds me of my childhood. I'm getting scars and bruises! What's up w that?! Lol  This was Pokey and I yesterday. We did 10miles (yay) but...I also did this... This lovely thang was caused by my leg being pinned between my bike and a wooden peg. Don't ask :(  Where I'm pointing that's a scar that's healing from when I flipped over Sonners bike. Knee cap and right under was when Mimi clipped me w her bike and hit my front wheel and I fell on my knee. Not fun. The left scratch is from the wooden peg. Sexy right?  My ankle was from the fall off Sonner's bike and by the leaf on my foot those are ant bites. How the hell ants got in my vibrams...I have no idea.  My forearm. It's healing nicely. Lol. I secretly love my battle scars. Means I'm active. ;)  Today Rachel, Mimi and Sonner rode w me. Pokey sat out. We don't have enough bikes :(