Skip to main content

I've been MIA

So much has happened. I've been stressed, tired and borderline going crazy. I'm exagerating but still...busy. 

The month of October was CRAZY to say the least. At work we let a girl go. Hired a new girl. Let her go. Then let another girl go. Yeah...that happened. We have one girl on maternity leave and won't be back till mid November. We have hired two girls. I feel they are going to work out. I hope they do. I like them both. 

Remember school? Yeah...I haven't been in 3 wks. At work we are short staffed and I've been closing and training. I haven't made it to school. I feel really bad about that. 

I notice when I'm tired or stressed my right eye twitches. It's sort of become a joke. It's not funny :( lol

Cleo we had her for 9 years (she was 11) passed away this Monday. We had to put her down. My heart was broken. She had cancer in her jaw and tumors in her chest. She lived a great life but it still hurts. 
We knew she was getting up there in age and we always said we were gonna get a friend for Poe. Poe is our 2yr old yorkie. We got Stella, another boston. We love her already. I think everything happens for a reason. Poe is sad. She goes looking for Cleo. It breaks my heart. We got Stella the beginning of October. She'll be two months November 14. 
I'm glad now that she is getting bigger Poe is playing w her. They are friends. Sisters. I love it. 
Cleo would boo up w her too. I'm happy they liked each other too before she passed. 
My life is finally getting back to normal. My eye isn't twitch as much and I'm hopeful that work will get back to "normal". I just wanted to keep y'all updated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go us!!!

Pokey Rachel and I just did this! 

Open Faced Sandwich

This has been a busy good week.  Today was a good day a work. Came home. Went grocery shipping. Rode bikes w the kiddos. Yard work w Pokey. Busy day.  Dinner I had to keep it raw and simple. I toasted some wheat bread then spread hummus all over lol. One side I used half and avocado w old bay seasoning the other side I used spinach and a tomato. This hit the spot! Idk if I was craving strawberries but these were THE best strawberries I've had in a while. The grapes were fresh too. Dinner was great. Pokey is making himself salmon. We totally made our own dinners lol. 

But let's talk about my bruises though...

We've been riding. It's fun. It reminds me of my childhood. I'm getting scars and bruises! What's up w that?! Lol  This was Pokey and I yesterday. We did 10miles (yay) but...I also did this... This lovely thang was caused by my leg being pinned between my bike and a wooden peg. Don't ask :(  Where I'm pointing that's a scar that's healing from when I flipped over Sonners bike. Knee cap and right under was when Mimi clipped me w her bike and hit my front wheel and I fell on my knee. Not fun. The left scratch is from the wooden peg. Sexy right?  My ankle was from the fall off Sonner's bike and by the leaf on my foot those are ant bites. How the hell ants got in my vibrams...I have no idea.  My forearm. It's healing nicely. Lol. I secretly love my battle scars. Means I'm active. ;)  Today Rachel, Mimi and Sonner rode w me. Pokey sat out. We don't have enough bikes :(