Skip to main content

Who doesn't love chocolate cupcakes?

Preheat oven at 350 
1 1/4 c flour 
1c sugar
1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1tsp baking soda
1/2tsp salt
1c warm water 
1tsp vanilla extract 
1/3c vegetable oil 
1tsp distilled white or apple cider vinegar 
Bake for 20 min or until the center is cooked all the way thru. I added powdered sugar on top just for effect :) In side the raspberries and strawberries I stuffed them w semi sweet choc chips it was so good!
 Last night was dinner and a movie. We (Pokey, Phillip, Clarissa, Sully, Mark and La) ate "chicken" pot pie and for dessert I made vegan chocolate cupcakes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go us!!!

Pokey Rachel and I just did this! 

Open Faced Sandwich

This has been a busy good week.  Today was a good day a work. Came home. Went grocery shipping. Rode bikes w the kiddos. Yard work w Pokey. Busy day.  Dinner I had to keep it raw and simple. I toasted some wheat bread then spread hummus all over lol. One side I used half and avocado w old bay seasoning the other side I used spinach and a tomato. This hit the spot! Idk if I was craving strawberries but these were THE best strawberries I've had in a while. The grapes were fresh too. Dinner was great. Pokey is making himself salmon. We totally made our own dinners lol. 

But let's talk about my bruises though...

We've been riding. It's fun. It reminds me of my childhood. I'm getting scars and bruises! What's up w that?! Lol  This was Pokey and I yesterday. We did 10miles (yay) but...I also did this... This lovely thang was caused by my leg being pinned between my bike and a wooden peg. Don't ask :(  Where I'm pointing that's a scar that's healing from when I flipped over Sonners bike. Knee cap and right under was when Mimi clipped me w her bike and hit my front wheel and I fell on my knee. Not fun. The left scratch is from the wooden peg. Sexy right?  My ankle was from the fall off Sonner's bike and by the leaf on my foot those are ant bites. How the hell ants got in my vibrams...I have no idea.  My forearm. It's healing nicely. Lol. I secretly love my battle scars. Means I'm active. ;)  Today Rachel, Mimi and Sonner rode w me. Pokey sat out. We don't have enough bikes :(